Monday 30 November 2009

I ran for fifteen minutes. Enough for tonight, I think. I ran a hilly route and even took a sprint (you'll read later why).

What did my Nike+iPod say about my run?
2,63 km/time 15:17/calories 189

What did my Nike+iPod really think of my run?
Are you kidding me, lady? Are you going to be proud and blog about this insignificant run? You didn't run for a whole week and you come back with a petty 2,63 km? How dare you bloody #$#^... And 189 calories? Ha, that's the equivalent of the chocolate milk you had this afternoon. Fail.

What did I think while running?
Fox. FOX! This is the first time I see a fox while not in a zoo. Do foxes attack people? Why didn't I ever wonder about that before? Why am I not running faster?

What do I think now?
Food. A nice, creamy, not really but a bit deserved, curry with Persian rice, garlic yoghurt, Okra while watching America's Next Top Model.

No comments:

Post a Comment