Tuesday 1 December 2009

Before my very first half marathon, I said:
If I manage to do this, I might go for a marathon.

While running the half marathon, I thought:
A whole marathon would be twice as long as did. Twice! Impossible.

So I said:
I'm actually happy just running a half marathon. I don't have to prove anything to anybody.

But if so many people do it, why shouldn't I? It would be neat, it would be an achievement and it would be such a motivation. But it would also be time consuming, it would be painful and it would be tiring.

I will think about it when I'm letting the warm, white sand go through my fingers on my very sunny, beautiful holiday destination: I just booked a trip for Xmas. Sun, sea, scenery and yes, some sports as well. First focus on weekend business trip, work, work and work. But then, aaah.

No comments:

Post a Comment