Monday 7 December 2009

I went running this weekend, abroad. Forgot my iPod... no, that's not entirely true. I didn't fail to remember my iPod and even brought the white thing that hangs from it and communicates with my shoe or at least with the thing in my shoe, but I took my old shoes. So, it didn't track my time while I was running overseas and my shoe was still in London.

But, I remember the songs I played while running:

• Single Ladies - BeyoncĂ©
• My Humps - Black Eyed Peas
• Grace Kelly - Mika
• Another One Bites The Dust - Queen (skipped that one halfway)
• Blame It On The Boogie - Michael Jackson
• Chop Me Up - Justin Timberlake and Timbaland
• Dirty Diana - Michael Jackson (twice)

I think I ran for about twenty minutes.

Now, I'm pretty sure I would win a trophy in the contest Most Embarrassing Playlist People Run With. I don't like to spend too much time with my iPod and iTunes and putting all my CD's in my laptop and wait until they’re uploaded and then make a list of songs I can go run with. It already tires me to type the process, let alone actually doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment