Sunday 13 December 2009

I just moved to a hilly area in London and running is much tougher than I expected. I am struggling: heartbeat almost in my forehead and legs soaring. I’m used to running distances, never too fast, but certainly not slow. Now I feel as if I’m back to square one. Or maybe two, because when I was really at square one, I had problems with 30 seconds running.

New Years Resolution: be able to running uphill without almost dying.
I look forward to it.

So, despite almost dying, I ran for 30 minutes. Well done, me.

What did my Nike+iPod say about my run?
5.43 km/time 30:41/calories 391

What did the flower man I passed by had to say?
Wow, you went fast.

What did I think of that?
You lying flower man.

I made a pact to sport every day this week before holiday. Today I failed, but decided that cleaning windows and rest of house, is also good for the bikini body.

No comments:

Post a Comment